Sunday, December 23, 2007

Tears of joy stream down my face

Hello all. Im blogging on alternate days HAHA.
Alright. Super duper photo-filled entry today, yaye!
Yesterday I went out with Jordan Lee Han Sen LOL :D


YES! (Pss, its the place's name ok)




:D :D


His.


Hers.


This baked potato is fabulous!

I had alot of fun. Watched Alvin and the Chipmunks!
Effing cute. They sang "Bad Day" at the first part LOL.
Totally awesome show, go and catch it people!

***

Today, today is the day my maid's flying back to her country.
):
Woke up at 5am in the morning and dad drove us to Changi Airport.




She's wearing blue okay.


Brother Mummy Jumi.


Others.




Christmas season!




Sissie.


Brother.


HAHAHA I BLURRED HER WONDER FINGER!




MacDonalds. Oh did I mention I ate Mac for 1 week in a row?
Totally.




I love my emo hair and I dont wanna care :D




Brother and me.

The feeling around the passport checking area feels awkward.
Jumi, our maid has been around with us for about 8 years.
We just felt sad cos we missed her.

I remember,
We used to talk to each other about boys.
We used to cook together in the kitchen, baking and all.
We used to share fashion tips about the "IN" thing now.
We used to cheer each other up when either of us are down.
She used to clean up my every mess, no matter how messy it is.
We used to go to IMM together to shop for groceries.
And how she would accompany me to eat my dinner when Im alone.


You'll be missed, badly.

Passport checked, cleared the security and it spelled,
Goodbye, forever.

***

Went around the Changi area after Jumi went to her flight.
I think its at Marina or something. The jetty area.






Under the sunlight.






If everyone cared, nobody cried.




Dont hang in your head in guilt.






Your voice is equals to zero decibals.




When they say your loved one shall be the first to be there for you.




(:

After that we went home. Slept awhile then we went to Vivocity.
:D
Lunched at the coffeeshop thats opposite Habourfront.


Hokkien mee.


Sugarcane.


Mee goreng.


Boneless duck rice.

And there's more dishes. But I didnt take photo of it.
Headed down to Vivo. Bought ___'s Christmas present!
Went to follow Bro for his swimming lessons. Then we went home.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve yayeyayeyaye :D :D :D
Imma play till my heart stops. (K impossible LOL)
More when I get back, hawhaw. Goodbye all!

***

But if you wanna cry, cry on my shoulder.
If you need someone who cares for you.
If you're feeling sad your heart gets colder.
Yes, I show you what love can do.

No comments: